Part 4 of 4: A Close Look at Regimen 03 ADT
As promised, today is the final installment of our four-part series on the efficacy of high-quality, highly-target nutraceuticals, and how this manifests itself in the three new, condition-specific Regimen Kits now available through XY Wellness.
We are really proud of the remarkable results we are contributing to for men like you who are overcoming the implications of prostate cancer, and as you will see at the conclusion of this four-part series, our commitment to you and your good health informs everything that we do here.
Also as promised, I would like to announce an online Dr. Geo Live event in which I will field your questions on how best to map what you have been doing to the new Regimen kits and add-on a la carte options. The online event will be held on July 13th at 9 PM Eastern time. A formal invite to you with a link to sign up will be going out shortly.
Now, let’s take a close look at the Regimen Kit designed for those of you that has undergone Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) at any time within the past year. This kit is designed to support the offsetting of the “side-effects” caused by this form of treatment.
Regimen 03: ADT: This Regimen Kit is for men on ADT either currently or within the prior year since it takes about a year after discontinuation of ADT to regain normal testosterone levels. The nutraceuticals selected in this Kit provide nutrients to support bone health, memory, and cognition, lower the frequency of hot flashes, improve physical energy, and provide anti-cancer nutritional support.
The ingredients of Regimen 03 include:
- Botanicals: Curcumin, Reishi mushroom, Green tea extract, Grape seed extract, Andrographis, Magnolia bark, Milk thistle, Broccoli seed extract, Boswellia gum extract, Agaricus mushroom, Pomegranate extract, Lion’s Mane, Ashwagandha, Black Cohosh, Bacopa, Huperzine A
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E (High gamma-mixed tocopherol), Vitamin K2, Zinc, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Omega-3 fatty Acid, L-Glutathione, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Boron
The benefits supported by Regimen 03 include:
- Anti-inflammatory from Curcumin, Boswellia, Omega-3 fatty Acid
- Immune system support from Reishi mushroom, Agaricus mushroom, Andrographis, Magnolia bark, zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D, selenium
- Antioxidant support from Alpha Lipoic Acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, Green tea extract, Grape seed extract
- Cognition and brain health support from Bacopa, Huperzine A, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Ashwagandha
- Bone health support from boron, Black Cohosh, vitamin K2
- Liver health support Milk Thistle, Schizandra, Broccoli seed extract
- Physical energy support from Ashwagandha
- Night sweats and hot flashes reduction support from Black cohosh
- It’s simple: Take one AM packet in the morning and one PM packet in the evening. You may take the packets with or without food, and please do so 8 to 12 hours apart
- Add On Recommendation: If you feel you need additional support, also take one AHCC capsule with both your AM and PM packet
And that’s it! Please review the earlier three installments in this four-part series for the complete overview of how each Regimen kit is designed for a specific profile, and advice on which profit and kit best meets your needs.
And finally, once again, look forward to your invitation to an online Dr. Geo Live event in which I will field your questions on how best to map what you have been doing to the new Regimen kits and add-on a la carte options.
Dr. Geo, Co-founder & Medical Director