Part 2 of 4: A Close Look at Regimen 01 Active Surveillance
I hope that you had a great holiday weekend. As promised, today is the second installment of our four-part series on the efficacy of high-quality, highly-target nutraceuticals, and how this manifests itself in the three new, condition-specific Regimen Kits now available through XY Wellness.
We are really proud of the remarkable results we are contributing for men like you who are overcoming the implications of prostate cancer, and as you will see at the conclusion of this four-part series, our commitment to you and your good health informs everything that we do here.
I will also be scheduling an online Dr. Geo Live event in which to field your questions on how best to map what you have been doing to the new Regimen kits and add-on a la carte options. Now, let’s take a close look at the Regimen Kit designed for those of you on Active Surveillance.
Regimen 01: Active Surveillance: This Regimen Kit of nutraceuticals is for anyone with a prostate intact, either not yet diagnosed with prostate cancer, low-risk prostate cancer on Active Surveillance, or after focal ablation. The nutraceuticals in this Kit are selected to provide targeted nutrients, lower the risk of prostate cancer development and progression, support prostate health, and support optimal urinary function.
Those who can benefit from Regimen 01 include men:
- With BPH or enlarged prostate
- With Prostatitis
- Pursuing prostate cancer prevention
- With a diagnosis of pre-cancer cells like ASAP, HGPIN
- On Active Surveillance
- On Active Surveillance and are actively deciding on their treatment plan
- Following focal therapy, whether HIFU, Cryotherapy, Laser ablation, or TULSA.
The ingredients of Regimen 01 include:
- Botanicals: Curcumin, Ginger extract, Rye Pollen extract (Graminex), Cranberry fruit extract, Quercetin, Chinese Skullcap root extract (Scutellaria), Reishi Mushroom, Green tea extract, Grape seed extract, Andrographis, Magnolia bark, Milk thistle, Broccoli seed extract, Boswellia gum extract, Pomegranate extract
- Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E (High gamma-mixed tocopherol), zinc, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Omega-3 fatty Acid, L-Glutathione
The benefits supported by Regimen 01 include:
- Anti-inflammatory from Ginger extract, Rye Pollen extract (Graminex), Cranberry fruit extract, Quercetin, Omega-3 fatty acid
- Prostate health from Rye Pollen extract (Graminex), Reishi mushroom, Curcumin, Quercetin
- Urinary health from Cranberry extract, Rye Pollen extract
- Relaxation of nerves and muscles from Chinese Skullcap (Scutellaria)
- Liver support from Milk Thistle, Schizandra
- Vitamins and Minerals including zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, selenium (from selenized yeast), alpha lipoic acid, vitamin E (High gamma-mixed tocopherol)
- It’s simple: Take one AM packet in the morning and one PM packet in the evening. You may take the packets with or without food, and please do so 8 to 12 hours apart
- Add On Recommendation: If you are on Active Surveillance with a Gleason score of 7 or have had focal treatment also take one AHCC with both your AM and PM packet
And that’s it for Part Two on Regimen 01: Active Surveillance. Over the next week or so, you will receive a newsletter on the other two Regimen kits:
- Regimen 02: Post-treatment
- Regimen 03: ADT
And finally, once again, I will also be scheduling an online Dr. Geo Live event in which to field your questions on how best to map what you have been doing to the new Regimen kits and add-on a la carte options.
Dr. Geo, Co-founder & Medical Director