Why do we offer XYVGGR? And why did we just release a new and improved version of it?
We did so because the normal effects of aging on male sexual health are challenging enough, but a good portion of the XY Wellness community has also experienced some degree of adverse effects from an invasive procedure to treat prostate cancer such as surgery or radiation.
Knowing this, in our desire to treat the entire man, an element of our XY Wellness program focuses on improving this important contributor to quality of life and well-being. Yes, there are pharmaceutical options, but our position is that they are best saved for when more natural options have been ruled out.
Let’s take a look at a number of steps you can take now to improve your sexual health, function, and satisfaction:
- Erectile function is a “canary in the coal mine” indicator of possible cardiovascular disease. Before doing anything else, take the time to rule out this possibility.
- Stop smoking! Among the myriad of problems caused by smoking is arterial damage that contributes to erectile dysfunction. Enough said.
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol and of caffeine as either in excess interferes with your ability to achieve and maintain an erection.
- Get some sleep since nocturnal erections help you to maintain penile health and to offset the daily stress on your body that contributes to erectile dysfunction.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles by performing a few sets of Kegels every day. Doing so will help you to regain normal sexual function. During a conference call, while driving your car, while reading this sentence, … no one will be the wiser.
- Increase your nitric oxide levels. How? XYVGGR, and in particular, our newly boosted version.
What is new in XYVGGR v2?
- We have increased the capsule count to 120 per bottle. This means that daily dosage is now up to 4 capsules taken away from food. Many will men will thrive with just 2 capsules per day, so we recommend that you experiment a bit with this new formula to determine what works best for you.
- We have increased the amount of L-Citrulline to what is likely a therapeutic dose for all men, even those adversely effected by an invasive treatment procedure.
- Replaced Rhodiola with Ashwagandha, which Dr. Geo prefers for supporting better stress management and general stamina.
- Added more resveratrol and pomegranate extract to further support anti-oxidant activity and Nitric Oxide production.
As a reminder, the benefits of XYVGGR build with time and have systemic benefits. It is designed to support the underlying mechanisms of male sexual health, and to be strong enough to those dealing with the complications of prostate cancer treatment. It is this very robustness that also makes XYVGGR a popular choice for men who are not afflicted with prostate cancer but simply seeking to “turn back the clock” and reclaim a fully engaged life. Enjoy!
David (Co-founder & CEO)